Sunday 25 January 2009

The World Loves It When You Sing The Blues.

I am probably not a whole person. I'm made up of hundred of pieces.

I drift from obsession to obsession. They come along oddly quickly. The Decemberists for example. A friend sent me a few of their songs, and if I remember rightly, I mentioned that they would be my new obsession. I was right.

It makes me sad. I have neglected Franz Ferdinand, Nirvana and Radiohead recently, all for my all consuming love for the Decemberists.

It's not just music though. I have evolved. Zelda for example. Anyone who knows me knows that Link has an overwhelmingly large potion of my brain all to himself. As do all the other characters that I just can't list. It seems that that little corner is being prodded by a new love however. Enter the Joker and Harley Quinn. Interestingly enough though, my all consuming passion for Zelda isn't wavering. I guess I'm a lot more fickle when it comes to music than I'd like to admit.

Personality is an interesting thing.

I'll post some pictures when I'm less busy. I just wanted to make sure I had this months post covered.

No comments: