Friday 12 October 2007

My Stomachs Turning, My Bodies Burning

Migraines are the shit. I don’t mean that in a good way either.

To make things worse, I have at least 9 drunk boys shouting and squealing downstairs. Every so often, the throbbing in my head matches the beat of the music. Though, this should not be seen as enjoyable. To the contrary, I’m in severe pain. Even prescription painkillers aren’t helping. This said, blogging in front of a brightly lit screen is probably aggravating it to a further extent.

I took some pictures yesterday, during brief respites in the rain. They’re of my garden, and I’m not really getting out all that much due to some strange undiagnosable illness. I suspect it may be not sleeping till 4am most mornings finally catching up with me though. It’s a shame nytol just doesn’t seem to work.

I miss my friends. I miss my family. I miss sky TV.

In reality, I’m amazingly materialistic, and go against the general pretentious artist beatnik vein.

I’ve not decided if this is good or not.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A rusty old bike tucked between the house and a shed I'm too scared to go into. Theres a high risk of spiders. It's probably not a good idea to use the bike, but something in my stomach tells me it's not a pile of crap, but rather, a pile of adventure!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These leaves just looked pretty. Amongst the brambles, stinging nettles, rotten apples and various other weeds and nastiness. I wish my room was this colour..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I like rainbows, because I'm a girl.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We are students. We are the height of sophistication in our wit and humour.

No comments: