Monday 11 August 2008

I'll Hide From The World Behind A Broken Frame

I can't remember who said it.. But the phrase seems especially poignant recently. 'The writer who waits for inspiration does not write'.

I've heard a lot of nice quotes recently. There was the 'You are what you love, not what loves you'.. That struck me a little more than I'd like to admit. To be fair though, that entire film is just an emotional trip. It's beautiful though.

I miss drinking, and I miss having the money to drink. Ah swells. Hopefully I can fall into another more exciting job soonish.

Endless opportunities for photographs are presenting themselves in the next 3 days.. Let's just hope I don't kill the kids before I get that perfect shot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: